5,000 Follower Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
NAUTICA COMPETITION (the “PROMOTER”)
5,000 Follower Giveaway COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the [Nautica Competition] [5,000 follower giveaway] Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition opens at [INSERT TIME] on [INSERT DATE] (the “Opening Date”) and closes when the allotted number of followers has been attained (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. [Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.] Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Competition is open to persons aged [sixteen (16) or over]. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: follow the @nauticacompetition Instagram page, and like and comment on the competition post.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 11.
Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry to the [Nautica Competition] shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.]
- No purchase necessary to take part in this competition.
- There will be one (1) first place winner (the “Winner”)] . The prize is 1 x £500 voucher, to be spent online at nauticacompetition.eu.
- The Winner(s) of the Prize(s) will be selected once the number of followers has been attained, at random from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner(s) will be selected based on random selection. Each Winner will be contacted by [social media message]. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- Entrants accept that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While the Promoter takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is properly functioning at all times, the Promoter does not warrant that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects. The Promoter has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content which entrants (collectively known as “Users”), may encounter, or events which may occur as a result of any User’s use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the Promoter shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by Users as a result of their use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. The Promoter does not exclude liability for death or personal injury, or any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by law. However, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users accept that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot be liable to Users for any loss or damage which entrants may suffer as a result of using the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. Users must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect Users against loss or damage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Competition is [Focus international], whose registered office is at [Ashley Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5UB].
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
- By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.