Delivery & Returns
**Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to guarantee or estimate a delivery time for deliveries to Europe. We apologise for any inconvenience**
**Returns notice: We are currently quarantining all returns for 72hours before opening the packages, this may delay your return by a short period, we apologise for any inconvenience**
Welcome to the Nautica Competition Delivery and Returns Policy. On this page, you'll find out about our charges, information on Free UK Standard Delivery and if you're unhappy with an item, how to quickly and easily return it to us.
We can deliver your order direct to your billing or alternative address associated with your account.
Please refer to the table below for a breakdown of the different services we offer at Nautica Competition.
UK Delivery Charges
UK Standard Delivery
Free UK Delivery
Free on orders £50 and over
International Delivery Charges
|Delivery Type||European Standard Delivery||US Standard Delivery||Japan||ROW|
|Price||£20 (free over £150)||£25 (free over £200)||£50||£35|
Please be aware that all orders placed before 12pm (GMT) Monday-Thursday will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the next working day.
The availability of item(s) may affect the time it takes to dispatch your order.
We will send you confirmation by email as soon as your order has been dispatched. If there is a delay, we will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your order.
The amount we charge for delivery depends on a number of conditions, where you live on Mainland UK and how fast you want to receive your order.
Unfortunately, you cannot collect your order direct from our distribution centre.
For UK standard delivery, orders placed before 12pm GMT Monday-Thursday will be delivered within 48 hours via Royal Mail. Orders placed after 12pm GMT will be dispatched the following working day.
Friday and weekend orders after 12pm GMT will not be dispatched until the next working day. For deliveries by DPD, the delivery time will be specified via the DPD Text & Email service.
A signature will be required when your order is delivered to you. If nobody is home to sign for your order or if it will not fit through the letter box, the delivery courier will leave a card giving the item number, date, time they called and the address of the nearest depot.
If no contact is made, DPD will attempt to re-deliver your order the next working day. Alternatively DPD will attempt to deliver your parcel to a neighbour unless you contact us and inform us not to do so.
DPD will send you a Text message or Email (with your details provided) confirming a 1 hour delivery slot as to when you can expect your order to be delivered. You can arrange for a redelivery to your home or alternative address, or you can choose to collect your order from the depot.
If no attempt is made to have the goods redelivered or collected within that time, they will be returned to us.
If your order is sent back to us, our Customer Services Team will contact you to arrange re-delivery however you may be charged for the additional shipping fee. If we are unable to contact you within 5 days of receiving your order back at the Nautica Competition HQ a full refund will be processed.
In this instance, we regard Europe to include Southern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man
The European Union countries included are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southern Ireland, Spain and Sweden.
This delivery service takes 1-5 working days.
Standard Delivery costs £20.00 for orders of any size to any of the European Union countries listed above. We can only estimate the time your order will take to reach you, and cannot give the exact time of your delivery.
Deliveries will be made by DPD,DHL or Royal Mail and can be tracked and traced once the parcel arrives in the country where the parcel is being delivered to. Please note we may use other providers to maintain the best delivery service.
Please be aware that delays may be caused by customs in your country. As this is beyond our control, we cannot provide information on why or for how long your order may be delayed.
Please also be aware that you may have to pay customs or import duties on your order once it reaches your country. These charges, which vary from country to country, are also out of our control. If you would like more information, please contact your local customs authority.
We hope you'll be happy with your Nautica Competition purchases, but if you do want to return or exchange something, the following information is important:
- Under the UK's Distance Selling regulations, you have 7 working days, beginning the day after receipt of your order to cancel your purchase. We will provide a full refund within 30 days of the date on which you cancel, but you must return the items to us at your expense.
- We would ask that returned items reach us within 14 working days from the day you received your order if you are asking for a refund or exchange.
- Whilst we acknowledge your right to examine the items you purchase we reserve the right to refuse an exchange and to take action against you if we believe you have not taken reasonable care with the goods returned e.g. if they have been damaged or tampered with.
- To ensure that any returns you make are accepted, please follow the instructions below to keep your purchases in their original condition:
- Do not wear fragrance or anything else that may leave a scent or mark on clothes you are trying on.
- Please ensure that footwear is not worn, is unmarked and with the box undamaged.
- Please wear underwear when trying on underwear and swimwear.
- This Returns Policy applies to all Nautica Competition online customers in all shipping zones.
How To Return Items
This section will help with the steps required to return an item.
- Complete the Returns Form that was included with your order. Please make sure you fill in all the appropriate fields, including your Order Number and Style Number. If your Returns Form is incomplete, there could be a delay in processing your return.
- Enclose the Returns Form with the item(s) you are returning. Use the original packaging or a suitable replacement.
- Address your parcel to us using the pre-printed address label on your Delivery Note. Please note: this is not a Freepost label.
- Send the parcel back to us - we recommend using a registered delivery service such as Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked, or first class for a faster service.
- We would ask that returned items must reach us within 14 days from the day you received your order. You will have to pay postage on returns.
We aim to process any returns or exchanges and refund within 12 days of receiving them.
If Returns Form Or Address Label Is Mislaid
If you have mislaid your Returns Form or address label, you can request these from us by completing our online form alternatively please send your returns back to the address below along with the following:
- Your item(s) in the original packaging or a suitable alternative
- Your Order Number (on your confirmation email or Delivery Note)
- The Style Number (on your confirmation email or Delivery Note)
- Please also state whether you require a refund or an exchange
Nautica Competition Web Sales Focal Point South Ashley road St Albans Herts AL1 5UB
At Nautica Competition we aim to get replacements to you within 5 working days of receipt of the return. Replacements are shipped using DPD UK Next Day for UK customers.
Nautica Competition will cover the cost of shipping exchanged items to you. However, any further exchanges may incur additional shipping costs.
We cannot guarantee that the item(s) you wish to exchange your original item(s) for will be in stock. If an item you require is not available, a member of our Customer Services Team will contact you. You may then arrange to exchange for another item or choose a refund.
If you want to return an item because of an error on our part, Nautica Competition will refund the cost of sending it back to us, as well as your original shipping costs. Please contact the Customer Services Team via our online form for more information, we will likely ask you for images so if you could include this on the original email that would be extremely helpful.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.